Learn how to take every legal deduction you are entitled to.
Too many small business owners fail to take advantage of important tax deductions they are permitted to take, while taking other deductions they are not even entitled to. Even worse, they keep very poor records to document their deductions, which is a recipe for disaster if they are ever audited.
This no-nonsense guide will help steer you in the right direction. Learn the tax and accounting essentials every small business owner should know, better understand the most important tax issues facing your business structure, and maximize your tax deductions through an in-depth, yet practical examination of the tax rules.
Learn how to:
- Minimize self-employment tax
- Setup an efficient accounting system
- Protect your business from worker misclassification
- Maximize your business miles and vehicle depreciation
- Achieve substantial tax savings from hiring your children
- Get the most out of your S corporation or LLC
- And much more!
Written by a CPA working in the trenches with small business owners, The Pocket Small Business Owner’s Guide to Taxes provides valuable insight that will save you money and empower you to make better business decisions.